Since 1995, the mission of Corporate Financial Consulting, LLC has been to:
- enable business organizations to fully meet or surpass their financial goals and expectations;
- provide realizable recommendations, tangible solutions, and practical tools;
- deliver quality services using a focused approach which produces definitive and substantive results.
Consulting services add value when solutions are developed and enacted, not just identified and recommended. This is accomplished by providing tangible deliverables and tools needed to achieve target goals.
- Professional fee rates are highly competitive.
- There is no charge for the first initial consultation.
- A non-disclosure agreement is always signed to protect your company’s confidential information and privacy. This agreement is signed at the first meeting and is binding even if the relationship does not move forward.
Paul P. Harris, the principal of Corporate Financial Consulting, LLC, received his B.B.A. from the University of Massachusetts, magna cum laude, and his MBA from Babson College.
He is a licensed CPA in Massachusetts with over 35 years of progressive business experience and provides financial and management consulting services to local and worldwide companies.
"My background and experience encompass the powerful combination of strategic plan implementation and hands-on financial reporting and control. As a seasoned professional with varied business experience obtained from start-ups, manufacturing, high technology and service companies, I am fully prepared to provide dynamic solutions to your company's current and future challenges."